Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Children are my biggest challenge!


So.... the last 5 years of my life have been comprised of about 89,000 children's photos... mostly my own. My kids are beautiful, do you blame me? I actually think that children are the hardest little people to photograph. They're always moving, they're always making goofy faces, they're easily distracted, and I could go on.... BUT - they're hilarious to me. I LOVE their innocence and their curiousity and their perfect little flawless skin! Oh, and the giggles..... I will do ANYTHING to make kids giggle. ("tooting" noises really do work well)
I have been asking all of my friends if they'll let me "practice" on their children this month. I photographed this family last week I am just SO in love with all three of these kids. Not only are they stunningly gorgeous, they were so silly and so fun and they gave me a LOT of good candid opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment